Speaker Services and Workshops
Are you looking for ways to motivate your employees and enhance productivity?
Price Waterhouse Coopers estimates that workers spend nearly 50 percent of their time looking for information, including paper documents. The average document is copied 19 times-a drain on paper, ink and supplies.
Sullivan, Mark. Advanced Processing & Imaging want to make fans out of its records customers. The Commercial Appeal, 01/04/2010 Quotation by/from PriceWaterhouseCoopers www.commercialappeal.com
As a Certified Professional Organizer in Chronic Disorganization and regular speaker, I have helped companies large and small by sharing practical tips and materials designed to increase efficiency and reduce stress. If this is of interest to you, I encourage you to keep reading…
- Speaker Biography
Read about my credentials, including my experience presenting to local and national groups on a variety of business productivity topics and my appearance on TLC’s Hoarding: Buried Alive as well as in national print publications.
- Featured Workshops
- Half to Full Day:
- Take ACTION! – Move from thought to action. Learn no-fail goal-setting strategies for daily and long term success.
- Organized for Life – How to let go of and conquer clutter to better manage your space (and time)
- The Framework of Productivity – Learn the pillars to productivity—time management, goal setting, vision and organization–and how to use them together to build a framework that is flexible and strong.
- It’s All Too Much – Wellness-focused session focuses on how to lose weight, eliminate clutter and reduce stress.
- Mini Workshops (20 minutes to 2 hours) including abbreviated versions of the above plus:
- Where Does the Time Go?
- Get Organized, Go Green
- Tackling Paper Clutter
- Half to Full Day:
- Speaking Agreement
While this information profiles some of our most popular workshops, we can also customize any of them to meet the unique needs of your business.
After reviewing all the information [or downloading the packet], please give me a call with any questions or to schedule your corporate workshop.
I hope to hear from you soon and share some of my favorite tips designed to deliver happier, more productive employees to make your organization even more successful!