Creating an Environment to Support Your Mind
Sappari Solutions has been helping individuals, businesses, community groups, and corporations improve their environment and productivity since 2004.
We empower people to take control of their lives and live more purposefully by revealing what is essential, creating systems and helping our clients shed the excess that is holding them back. You have amazing gifts to offer to the world, let us help you create an environment that allows you to shine.
Why Choose Sappari Solutions?
- Compassionate. We truly walk and work along side of you with compassion and understanding. We know this can be difficult but we are here to help and support you.
- Professional. We take your project seriously and value the confidence you have put in us. We will show up with integrity, courtesy, and objectivity.
- Positivity & Purpose. We believe that you are amazing! You are not broken. You are not to be ‘fixed’. We learn as much from our clients as we teach them. We belive in your purpose here and approach every project with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Highly-qualified team.
- All members of the Sappari Solutions team have complete ongoing training within and outside of the organization. Owner and founder Nettie Owens is Certified as a Professional Organizer in Chronic Disorganization and is a respected authority in the field. She has been featured on TLC’s Hoarding: Buried Alive and in Parents Magazine. She has been a speaker for local and national groups.
- Stellar customer service.
- Sappari Solutions has repeatedly earned Angie’s List’s “Super Service Award,” and has a long list of satisfied clients.
- Focus on activism.
- As a member of NAPO and the Institute for Challenging Disorganization, Nettie is committed to continued education, research and awareness around organization, clutter, and strategies. Locally, Sappari Solutions has provided time and expertise to assist with non-profit groups in need of organization to facilitate their services.