Creating an Environment to Support Your Mind
Sappari Solutions has been helping overwhelmed, busy women take control of their space, reduce their clutter, increase their sense of calm since 2004.
We empower you to take control of your life and live more purposefully by helping you to reveal what is essential, create systems and shed the excess that is holding you back. You have amazing gifts to offer to the world, let us help you create an environment that allows you to shine.
How does this work?
First, we’ll start with a Get Acquainted phone call. You share with us your vision for where you would like to go with your space and what seems to be getting in with way. We will see if the organizing plans and coaching we offer would make a good fit to get you there. We have plans for every budget and timeline.
You can choose to work with us to do it all, split the efforts or as guides to show you the path.
Take the first step and schedule a time to speak with Nettie Owens, Certified Professional Organizer in Chronic Disorganization.
- Compassionate. We truly walk and work along side of you with compassion and understanding. We know this can be difficult but we are here to help and support you.
- Professional. We take your project seriously and value the confidence you have put in us. We will show up with integrity, courtesy, and objectivity.
- Positivity & Purpose. We believe that you are amazing! You are not broken. You are not to be ‘fixed’. We learn as much from our clients as we teach them. We belive in your purpose here and approach every project with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Highly-qualified team.
- All members of the Sappari Solutions team have complete ongoing training within and outside of the organization. Owner and founder Nettie Owens is Certified as a Professional Organizer in Chronic Disorganization and is a respected authority in the field. She has been featured on TLC’s Hoarding: Buried Alive and in Parents Magazine. She has been a speaker for local and national groups.
- Stellar customer service.
- Sappari Solutions has repeatedly earned Angie’s List’s “Super Service Award,” and has a long list of satisfied clients.
- Focus on activism.
- As a member of NAPO and the Institute for Challenging Disorganization, Nettie is committed to continued education, research and awareness around organization, clutter, and strategies. Locally, Sappari Solutions has provided time and expertise to assist with non-profit groups in need of organization to facilitate their services.